problem with RTL display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO problem with RTL display

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    boaz
    Participant

Hi, my site is RTL oriented.
    one of the major issues with this is with the “weekly view”:
    1.the days are displayed from left to right
    2.the hours bar is on the left side.
    i tried to tweak it with css, it went well until the hovering tool-tips (with the event information) started to display in an awkward way and was cut-off.so i left it as the LTR display even though im not satisfied with this display.

also, in the “month” view, event tool-tips on the far left are opened to the left and get cut-off (im assuming it was built this way because there is usually a left sidebar with the tool-tips are displays over. problem is, my side bar is on the right)
    im sure im not the only one who had this issues, do you happen to have a solutions for these issues ? perhaps a RTL css which can solve all of this ?
    (i would attach some screenshots but couldn’t find the option to attach)

other than that i love this plugin, its worth every penny !
    Thanks

Barry

Hi boaz,

Thanks for contacting us.

Those are some fantastic points and we’re certainly interested in doing what we can to make our plugin play nicely in an RTL context.

With regards to week view I will log the problem with week day order, and with the time displaying on the left – that definitely seems like an oversight and something we should address.

also, in the “month” view, event tool-tips on the far left are opened to the left and get cut-off (im assuming it was built this way because there is usually a left sidebar with the tool-tips are displays over. problem is, my side bar is on the right)

That is odd. We don’t assume the sidebar will be on any side in particular and I can’t help but wonder if we’re looking at a theme conflict or, perhaps, a plugin or custom coding conflict.

Can I ask if you see the same problem when using a default theme and no other plugins but ours running (though still of course maintaining the same language/locale settings)?

Let me know!

boaz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi there boaz,

The fastest way to test this is running through our standard troubleshooting steps (but of course maintain the same language/locale settings in this scenario).

If the problem doesn’t persist when only our plugins and a default theme are running that is a great indicator that the problem relates to your theme (or another plugin).

Can you give that a go, either on your existing site or on a test site?

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with RTL display’ is closed to new replies.