Problem with Previous and Next Month Navigation

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Previous and Next Month Navigation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Chepell
    Participant

Hi there,

When I click on the previous or next event links, this spinning wheel thing keeps spinning and past or upcoming events do not appear. It just gets stuck on the spinning wheel.

It would be so very helpful if someone might share a solution.

Thank you for your time, Liz

Casey
    Participant

Liz,
    Thanks for reaching out! We’re always happy to help, so let’s try to narrow down the issue by trying a few troubleshooting steps first. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? It’s possible that this is a conflict with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

If that doesn’t seem to resolve the issue, could you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that fixes things? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover.

Just let me know if you’re still having this issue after trying the steps above, and we can troubleshoot further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Previous and Next Month Navigation’ is closed to new replies.