Problem with page width of monthly list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with page width of monthly list view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    longchenfoundation
    Participant

Dear Modern Tribe

for some reason I can’t get the month list view to span the whole page. There’s some rule that is specifying two containers one using 33% and the other 67% width. Everything appears squashed page left into one of them (the 67% one it seems). All is aligned left, with title container followed by the image directly underneath and then the text container.

What I would like is for the title to be aligned left and then underneath that the image would be aligned left and the text would sit to the right of it, both spanning the page. i.e. the image would be in the 33% width container and text in the 67%.
    system info below.

We use a slight variation on the Tempera theme by Cryout Creations.

Looking forward to any pointers you can give us.
    Wendy

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

I can try to help you get started on a customization.

We have our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Which you could use to move and edit the list view single event template:

the-events-calendar\src\views\list\single-event.php

Then modifying that template you could add div containers around the content and format it the way you want.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with page width of monthly list view’ is closed to new replies.