Problem with our license

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with our license

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Attila
    Participant

Hi, we are experiencing 2 problems.

1. I’m trying to use our license key on a second site and get this msg: You are using The Events Calendar PRO but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

– as I understood we can use it on 3 different sites! Right now I’m only using it on one (the second one is with the problem)

2. On the same site I’m using the event aggregator and the problem is that the pictures are not imported from FB
    – (I use the event aggregator on an other page and it works fine)

Can you please help us to resolve this problems ASAP?
    thanks

Cliff

Hi, Attila.

1)

Sorry for the confusion.

You have a Personal (single site) license for Events Calendar PRO. A regular Event Aggregator license supports 10 sites.

You can review your licenses at https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/

You can also review your Orders and Upgrade your existing license.

2)

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

===

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions about your first topic.

Attila
    Participant

Hi again,

I made an update as you recommended but still have a problem on our
    second site ghidlocal.com with the picture import from facebook. (please
    this link to see the problem:
    https://ghidlocal.com/oradea/evenimente/2017-03-24/) – THE NATIONAL
    TECHNICAL-SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE -THE 16TH EDITION

Please let me know what can I do to fix this issue ASAP

Thanks

Attila

La 23.03.2017 8:03, The Events Calendar a scris:

Cliff

I see you upgraded PRO to a Business license and that 2 sites are connected to that license, so I think that question of yours is resolved. Therefore, I’ll Close this thread.

Regarding Facebook image importing, it is a known issue that we will eventually fix. As stated in my previous reply, please open a new thread about it so we can keep this thread to the license key question.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with our license’ is closed to new replies.