Problem with importing events from other TEC site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Problem with importing events from other TEC site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johan

Hi!

I’m building a site where we want to import events from site A to site B. I’m trying to import an ‘Other URL (beta)’ on site A and enter http://mysite.tld/wp-json/tribe/events/v1/events as the URL to import from. Both of the sites are running The Events Calendar version 4.6.9 and Events Calendar Pro version 4.4.21. When I try to preview the import I get the following error:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Event Aggregator cannot import events because this site is running an outdated version of The Events Calendar.

I have figured out that this is an error you get when you are running plugin version < 4.5, but how come I get the message when I run 4.6.9?

/Johan

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with importing events from other TEC site’ is closed to new replies.