Problem with Events Calendar Pro and Zurb’s Foundation

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Events Calendar Pro and Zurb’s Foundation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    240mnhc
    Participant

I have implemented the Events Calendar Pro on a WordPress site with a theme based in Zurb’s Foundation. The thing is that all views break, I tried switching between stylesheets but I couldn`t get them fixed.
    Is there any known issues between Foundation and the Calendar? Any help would be really appreciated.

Leah

Hi 240mnhc,

Thanks you for posting in the forum, and my apologies for the delayed response. I searched the forums for anyone else using the Foundation theme and wasn’t able to find anything, unfortunately. Have you tried getting in touch with the theme’s developer? Often that is a good step for this kind of issue. You also might want to try using the un-customized Foundation theme, since that could help you narrow the problem down to the changes.

We do our best to make our plugins as compatible as possible with themes. That being said, if Foundation’s developer comes back to you and says the issue is on our side, we’d be happy to look into it further. And if the dev is not able to shed any light on the problem, we might be able to help you troubleshoot if we can get a bit more information 🙂

Thank you for your patience and support.

Cheers,
    Leah

Christina
    Participant

I decided to use Foundation as a base for a new site as well. And yes, it is broken. I’ll let you know if I figure anything out.

Christina
    Participant

Foundation is using a custom build on Modernizr. That’s the culprit. I don’t have time to dig in and find out why at the moment. I’m only using the theme for a quick draft. Still maybe someone else has run into an conflict with Modernizr and can point you in the right direction.

240mnhc
    Participant

Thanks Christina, I really do appreciate it.

Leah

Thanks for the info Christina!

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Events Calendar Pro and Zurb’s Foundation’ is closed to new replies.