Problem with events beginning on or recurring on the last day of a month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with events beginning on or recurring on the last day of a month

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sean
    Participant

any single day events I post that either start on the last day of the month or recur on the last day of the month add the event to the every day of the following month, but show that the date is for the last day of the month. any thoughts?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sean, it’d be helpful to take a look at your site. Can you email admin access to jonah [at] tri [dot] be and I’ll take a look ASAP?

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Sean, do you have a couple specific examples from your events where this is happening?

sean
    Participant

took them out of the calendar, since they were screwing it up, but I’ll add one and let you see… okay… also had a problem with the drop down being the wrong month and saw a post about turning off other plugins which resolved that… and looks like it fixed the recurring post issue too… schweet! will keep you advised. thanks for the help and LOVE the plugin.

Jonah
    Participant

Glad you worked it out Sean, what plugin was causing the problem?

Emmett

I have also been having a similar problem. When posting an event on the last day of the month, the calendar appears to repeat the event for every day in the following month. I determined that this was a conflict with a plugin that I am using for event management called Event Espresso. http://dc.gottaswing.com/dccalendars/

Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Emmett, why would you be using two plugin for event management?

Emmett

I used Event Espresso to set up the Event Management for Gottaswing. However, the calendar for that product was not great. The client wanted to be able to enter info that would be specific to the Calendar – EE only pulled in info for the master event post. I found the Event Calendar PRO and they liked the format, but it conflicts~

Jonah
    Participant

But Events Calendar PRO should do everything that EE does no? Maybe you can fully migrate from EE to Events Calendar PRO? Unfortunately we won’t be able to assist with making the two plugins compatible. Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with events beginning on or recurring on the last day of a month’ is closed to new replies.