Problem with display of ticket price on Success page (Thank You page)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem with display of ticket price on Success page (Thank You page)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tracilondon
    Participant

I’m just setting up my workshops pages, and am using a 1 penny (£0.01 ) test event to test out the Paypal process etc. It all works great, except that when I am returned from the Paypal screen to my “Thank you” [age, the amount paid for the tick is only in whole Pounds (GBP) and doesn’t show any decimal places.

Attached is a screenshot (Thank You – display issue.png ) with the problem fields circled in red.

I have looked through all the settings I can find, to see how I can format the price to show decimals as well, to no avail. Please can you help / point me in the right direction?

thanks
    Tracey

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Tracy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I could replicate this behavior and it is a glitch on our side. I created a bugticket for this and our developers will take a look at it.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

tracilondon
    Participant

Hi Andras,

thanks for getting back to me & for arranging to get this fixed. Do you have any idea how long this fix might take?

Thanks!
    Tracey

Barry

I’m really sorry but I’m afraid we can’t commit to a specific timeline.

We generally ship maintenance releases every 3 weeks: the changes making up the very next such release have now entered the ‘code freeze’ stage as we conduct our final set of tests, and the next planned release after that is fully booked with other changes and improvements.

So, realistically, I don’t think we’re going to be able to fix this any earlier than September 11.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tracey!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with display of ticket price on Success page (Thank You page)’ is closed to new replies.