Problem with Datepicker

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Datepicker

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    punctilio
    Participant

This is purely a test installation, thereby guaranteeing that no other plugins are the cause.
    I have a big problem with the DatePicker.
    In the admin area when I add an appointment and http://testat.photoadventure.eu/programm/ on the normal side
    top left

The week should start on Monday, not Sunday. In the admin area, it is set correctly.

I have already tried many things. E.g. edits the date-picker jquerry file. Unfortunately, all to no avail. I hope you could help.

thanks a lot

Leah

Hi punctilio,

Can you confirm that you are running the latest of both The Events Calendar (3.0.2) and Events Calendar PRO (3.0.4)? Also, you said the weekday is properly set in the admin area. Do you mean in the general WordPress settings under Settings –> General? But it’s not working?

Thanks for confirming those things- that’ll be helpful as we start troubleshooting further.

Best,
    Leah

punctilio
    Participant

Hi Leah,
    yes, i can confirm that.

punctilio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi punctilio,

I believe this is an oversight in our code and the datepicker simply doesn’t respect that particular (start of the week) setting.

I will certainly report this as a bug and update you here as to progress, however I cannot guarantee at this point quite how quickly it might be fixed – of course if we can get you a temporary workaround then we will do so (if possible).

punctilio
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    thanks a lot. Workaround would be great, at least for the frontend. 😉

Barry

Definitely. As it turns out this is something that is already on our issue tracker, so I’m just waiting for some clarification as to what’s happening on this one and will get back to you as soon as I have that.

Barry

OK, so it looks like this was anticipated and resolved early on in the 3.0-development process. Unfortunately, somewhere along the line, the magic that made it worked was dropped and the plugin was released without this.

It’s now back on the radar and should be included in one of our forthcoming maintenance releases.

Thanks for your patience!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Datepicker’ is closed to new replies.