Problem with breadcrumbs – undefined index notices

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Problem with breadcrumbs – undefined index notices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Galen
    Participant

Just installed Community events and it appears to be working great. On my page that contains the add event form My theme is throwing a bunch of warnings – looks like my theme is having a problem with the taxonomy for the add page.
    Notice: Undefined index: Hpost_wp_router_page_template_no_anchor in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 577

Notice: Undefined index: bpost_wp_router_page_taxonomy_display in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 432

Notice: Undefined index: apost_wp_router_page_root in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 861

Notice: Undefined index: bpost_wp_router_page_archive_display in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 917

Notice: Undefined index: Hpost_wp_router_page_template_no_anchor in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 942

Notice: Undefined index: Hpost_wp_router_page_template in /home/artsmon/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/parallelus-vellum/extensions/breadcrumb/breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 951
    Arts Monongahela > > Submit an Event

I can turn off breadcrumbs and the notices go away. Not a huge issue but thought i would post here if there is a simple fix.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles, not sure if there is a simple fix, but it is possible.

If you can find the function, which is calling the breadcrumbs and can remove it using an action. You could use the coding below to target the Community Pages to disable it on just those pages.

/*
    * Run on Community Events Pages Only
    * @3.7
    */
    add_action( 'wp_head', 'evensts_run_on_community_pages' );
    function evensts_run_on_community_pages( $query ) {
    if ( tribe_is_community_my_events_page() || tribe_is_community_edit_event_page() ) {
    /*add coding here */
    }
    }

Another option is to bring it to the attention of the developer to run isset checks to prevent the errors from showing.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Galen
    Participant

Thanks I tried that and it just seemed to nuke the breadcrumbs off of every page

I tried using an if (is_page()) but couldn’t get it to work with the page id, slug or title.

This is the code in the header file that calls the breadcrumbs
    $showBreadcrumbs = get_options_data(‘options-page’, ‘show-breadcrumbs’);
    $showBreadcrumbs = ( !empty( $header[‘header-breadcrumbs’] ) ) ? $header[‘header-breadcrumbs’] : $showBreadcrumbs;

I will contact the theme dev and see what they have to say.

Galen
    Participant

I had WP_DEBUG set to true while I was fixing another issue – changing it back to false stoped the notices from displaying and the breadcrumbs now work normally.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix the issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with breadcrumbs – undefined index notices’ is closed to new replies.