Problem to pay via PayPal the Renewal of plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Problem to pay via PayPal the Renewal of plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alessandro
    Participant

Good morning,
    today we are trying to do the payment of renewal license.
    We tried for 3 times, but after login in paypal nothing happens. So we contacted PayPal support, and we tried the transaction online with customer support that was tracking what was going on. After the latest payment they tracked that PayPal system was blocking the transaction with a “red traffic light”. They said that the transaction on your website was reported on “RISK”.
    How can we complete the renewal payment? What was going on?? We need the updates.
    Thank You very much for Your support and everything You’l can do
    Warm regards
    Ale

Caroline

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had some issues with your product renewal. That’s definitely the first I’ve heard of this particular problem, and I’d like to make sure we get this resolved for you as soon as possible! Would you mind sending us a quick email with the complete details of the problem that you’ve encountered? One of our team members will be more than glad to assist further.

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks again, and we look forward to connecting with you over in email!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem to pay via PayPal the Renewal of plugins’ is closed to new replies.