Problem Theme

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amedeo
    Participant

Hi, I purchased “Woocommerce ticket” but I can not find a suitable theme, as it is called the theme used in the demo? Each theme that I go to insert (also acqusitato) products that I see are always the ticket and not the events, how should I do?

Barry

Hi Amedeo,

The theme used on WP Shindig is simply an adaptation of one of the default WordPress themes (or, at least, started out that way).

I’m curious about the problem you are facing, though – can you link me to a live example of one of the issues?

Amedeo
    Participant

The problem I am having for almost all themes compatible with woocommerce is the fact of seeing the variables of tickets as products and events as they should be.

Barry

I’m sorry, Amedeo, but I’m not sure I understand.

• Is the problem that tickets do not show up in the WooCommerce storefront?
    • Are you trying to turn tickets into variable products and is the issue that you are not seeing those variables within the ticket form?
    • Can you share any URLs that would help me to understand what you are describing?

Thanks!

Amedeo
    Participant

I apologize for my English by google. Unfortunately I deleted everything I had done because I was going crazy. Unfortunately I found that woocommerce ticket is not suitable for my project, you just woocommerce original. Could you recommend some theme compatible with woocommerce, unfortunately I spent a lot of money without concluding anything.

This is good?
    http://www.templatemonster.com/woocommerce-themes/49232.html

thank you very much

Barry

I apologize for my English by google.

No problem!

Could you recommend some theme compatible with woocommerce, unfortunately I spent a lot of money without concluding anything.

I don’t have any particular recommendations to offer, I’m afraid.

In a theme marketplace such as Template Monster or Theme Forest any WooCommerce-compatible themes usually draw attention to this fact somewhere in their description.

On our end, we always test against the default themes that ship with WordPress and of course WooThemes themselves are likely to be a good source of WooCommerce-compatible themes.

I hope that helps!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem Theme’ is closed to new replies.