Problem selling tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem selling tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the events calendar plugin a while ago with Wootickets to sell event tickets directly on my website. Everything then was working great.

Since then, I’ve been told I need to switch to Event Tickets Plus because the plugin had changed, which I did.

I’m currently preparing for an event and noticed that I cannot sell tickets because the license had expired. So I went on my account on Events Calendar and renewed it for a year. However, I still cannot sell tickets. I only have the option to select RSVP or Woocommerce. If I select Woocommerce and add the Price, quantity, and all other information then save it, nothing will appear on the public event link. If I try editing the information, I’ll notice that everything I’ve entered regarding the ticket is missing as if it was never entered.

All updates have also been installed.

What am I missing ? https://www.eristik.com/event/reseautage/

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Sarah and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a side note, should you prefer to, we can continue this conversation is French.

I believe the issue is caused by WPML: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

We are currently working on adding WPML support for Event Tickets Plus, but for now these 2 plugins do not play nicely together.

The symptoms are exactly as you describe: the ticket seems to vanish for the Event after saving it.

If you are only using french for now, there is a workaround possible.

After saving your ticket and your event, head over to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page.

Once you are there, you will notice a bunch of buttons under the Cleanup section.
    I would recommend using the first 7 buttons.

Once you do that, the ticket should reappear in the event.

Unfortunately, for now, you will have to do this every time you create tickets.

Please note, that you will not be able to sell tickets in multiple languages for now (at least until we release that feature in 2017), but you should be able to do it just in French.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for the fast reply, it’s really appreciated. I followed your steps and was able to debug the problem. I assume that once I do that for the ticket I’ve created, it won’t disappear on its own during the sale, correct?

Also, glad to hear some new features are coming up in 2017.

Thanks again!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Sarah,

Thank you for writing back.

I am glad that my recommended steps helped out.

You are right. This will only need to be done upon ticket creation. The ticket will not disappear during the sale.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem selling tickets’ is closed to new replies.