Problem is back…

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Problem is back…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rich Berardi
    Participant

Hi,
    A while back I had the issue with Eventbrite not working – and now the problem is back. Eventbrite tickets no longer show on the event. It appears the connection is broken again. When I go to Events Import/Eventbrite – and click the dropdown for Select an Existing Event, nothing happens – it just says searching. I may have to request a refund this time, I have yet to get this to work.

Geoff

Hi Rich,

Oh man, I’m so sorry and disappointed to see this issue come back up.

I tried pulling events from my test site and it seems to be working (screenshot) but that doesn’t mean it’s not still an issue.

While we don;t normally offer this, I would be happy to log into your dashboard and look for any signs of what might be causing the issue if you would be willing to share the login info in a private reply. Note that I plan on purely observing and will not make any changes.

Let me know if that’s something you would like me to try.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem is back…’ is closed to new replies.