Problem after updating woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem after updating woocommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated woocommerce to 2.3.3 version and I’ve got problem with tickets. Basically, the field for choosing amount of tickets which you want to add to the basket disappeared and there is no arrows for choosing quantity of tickets anymore… So now you see 0 as default amount of tickets and if you want to add 1 or more tickets you need to highlight 0 and change the quantity manually.

You can see how it looks like here: http://training.happytesting.co.uk/wp/training-course/stcw-95-personal-survival-techniques-2/

Thanks.

Geoff

Hello Karen, thanks for getting in touch!

Yeah, we noticed the same thing when we updated to the latest version of WooCommerce ourselves.

Our WooTickets plugin inherits the styling used by WooCommerce. In other words, we don’t force any specific style but rather inherit the styles implemented by WooCommerce. We tested this on other non-ticket products and the issue applies there as well. That means it’s something that is universally affected by WooCommerce rather than the WooTickets plugin.

You can try to style the controls using custom CSS, but your best bet is to let the WooCommerce team know about the change and request that the styling be added back in.

As an alternative, you could revert to the previous version of WooCommerce you were using and the styles should reappear.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but I hope this helps shed light on the issue.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi wanted to mention here about the quantity arrow:

In WooCommerce 2.3 that they have depreciated the quantity increment and since our plugin builds the fields using their functions they were removed from the ticket form.

From their release notes:

The +/- quantity increment buttons – type=”number” is well supported making this feature redundant.

This plugin from WooCommerce brings them back:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quantity-increment/

Geoff

Howdy Karen! Just checking in to see if you everything is good here or if you still need assistance–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Karen! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem after updating woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.