Problem activating events tickets plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problem activating events tickets plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henrik
    Participant

Hi.
    I have installed and activated Events Tickets Plus, with new license key. I got this key from already purchasing Easy Digital Downoads Tickets.
    Then I get this message:
    “To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install and activate the latest version of Tribe Tickets”.

Clicking “Tribe Tickets” sends me to the download page for The Events Calendar, which is already installed and updated. What to do now?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for that.

Here is the correct link to Event Tickets

Event Tickets

Henrik
    Participant

Ok, so I need to install “The Events Tickets” plugin as well? After doing so the error message disappeared, so I guess everthing is ok.
    Is there anywhere I can edit the settings for this plugin? I can’t see it in the dashboard.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Henrik.
    Brian
    Keymaster

Yep, Event Tickets is needed for Event Tickets Plus. Just liked The Events Calendar is needed for the Events Calendar Pro.

The Event Ticket settings are found here:

Events > Settings > Tickets

Although there are not many settings for it right now.

Most of the Tickets Plus settings are still the exact same as WooCommerce Tickets and all in the events themselves.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem activating events tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.