Problem about purchasing Event Calenar Pro and Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem about purchasing Event Calenar Pro and Event Aggregator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    petitmill
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am an existing user of Event Calenar Pro and Facebook importer. Just saw the newsletter of Black Friday offer and buy Event Calenar Pro and Event Aggregator (because “Facebook importer” is no longer available). But actually I should click “renew” for Event Calenar Pro. The price and expiry date is different. Sorry for my mistake. May you help to cancel the payment or amend it? (Invoice no. is #1198842)

Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Petit

Josh
    Participant

Hey Petit,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To clarify here, you’d like to have just one license each for Events Calendar Pro and Event Aggregator? You intended to renew your existing licenses so that the two licenses would now expire in February 2018?

If so, there are a couple of option that we can pursue:

1. We can refund the order and you can go through the renewal process at the current renewal rate
    2. We can cancel the new licenses and extend your current licenses to further than February 2018. Could do a quick calculation to see what made sense based on the renewal vs. new cost difference there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

petitmill
    Participant

Hello Josh!

Thanks for your reply. : )
    I opt for no.1. Yet the Facebook import is no more available. I will renew Event calendar Pro after your refunding the order and buy the Event Aggregator at Feb 2017.
    Thank you very much again for your help!

Best Regards,
    Petit

Josh
    Participant

Hey Petit,

No problem! I’ve gone ahead and refunded your order. You should receive the funds back into your account within 5- 7 business days.

Thanks!

petitmill
    Participant

Hello Josh!

Thank you very much for your prompt action! 🙂

Regards,
    Petit

Josh
    Participant

Hey Petit,

No problem, happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem about purchasing Event Calenar Pro and Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.