Probable conflict EC Pro 4.4.3.1/Elementor 2.2.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Probable conflict EC Pro 4.4.3.1/Elementor 2.2.1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

Probable conflict EC Pro 4.4.3.1 (or EC 4.6.22.1) and recent update of Elementor 2.2.1. I tried switching to Theme Twenty Seventeen, deactivated all plug-ins except Elementor. It worked fine. Then I reactivated EC & EC Pro and got this error message:
    “Sorry, the content area was not found on your page. You must call ‘the_content’ function in the current template in order for Elementor to work on this page”. Elementor was working fine until the recent update (have not used it since update 4 days ago until today. I got the error message the first time I tried to open Elementor)

I do not have Elementor Pro version, so have no access to their support. How can I report this?

Luckily this happened on my staging/dev site, so my main site is not affected.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

Elementor/EC problem fixed by BlueHost Chat tech:

Tech: “Looks like I found the issue with memory. It’s the WordPress memory that is not set in config. file for the Staging site”

Me: I checked it and it is now working fine…what a relief!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi ncbaroqueorchestra,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m happy to hear there was an easy solution to your issue.

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Probable conflict EC Pro 4.4.3.1/Elementor 2.2.1’ is closed to new replies.