Probable bug in Community events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Probable bug in Community events

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kiralybalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I think this information might be sensitive so I’ll post the details in private in the next comment.

kiralybalazs
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Balazs,
    Thanks for reaching out! I wasn’t able to recreate the issue that you’re describing here locally. I followed your exact steps (with a subscriber-level user), and never received the ‘redirect’ notice that you’re referring to (screenshot). I’ll have some other support team members review this also to see if they’re able to recreate.

Please stand by. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

kiralybalazs
    Participant

Hi,

On the screen you have attached did you press the edit button (after the Event updated text) again?

“-clicking on edit again is where the issue occurs:”
    I can get to the screen you attached in my system as well, but if I click the edit button there the error comes up.

Please check on the environment I provided as well. It might be something server specific.

kiralybalazs
    Participant

This reply is private.

kiralybalazs
    Participant

I triple checked, and it works with a subscriber-level user as well (given that editing events is allowed)

Casey
    Participant

Balazs,
    One of our other support team members was able to replicate this issue, so we’re creating a ticket for one of our developers to investigate further. I’ll keep this thread open, so we can provide you updates as we have them. Thanks again for reporting this! 🙂

-Casey-

kiralybalazs
    Participant

Thanks for the assistance, I’m glad you were able to reproduce it.
    I’ll be waiting for the follow up.

Casey
    Participant

Happy to help, and thanks for your patience while our developers look into this one!

Rob

Hey kiralybalazs! Rob from Modern Tribe here – just wanted to let you know that we just shipped a 3.8.2 release for Community that addresses this very issue. You should start seeing an update prompt on the backend of your site very soon.

Thanks a ton for bringing it to our attention! We QA’d it pretty heavily so I’m not expecting any issues…but if you still experience problems on update let us know and we’ll do our best to get you sorted.

Casey
    Participant

kiralybalazs,
    I just wanted to follow up with you here and see if you’ve had a chance to try out the latest 3.8.2 version of Community that we’ve recently released. If so, can you confirm that the issue no longer exists?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Probable bug in Community events’ is closed to new replies.