prob with Event Calendar and WordPress Video Gallery

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions prob with Event Calendar and WordPress Video Gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fabrizio

Dear all,
    I found out that if WordPress Video Gallery (Version 2.5 | By Apptha) is active, the The Events Calendar plug does not work properly. Specifically the events still appears on the site but clicking on any event link will not load the event page itself and returns a not found error. Any clue on how to fix it?

Many thanks
    Fabrizio

Leah

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for getting in touch. However, this forum is for Pre-Sales questions only, and is not for support questions.

I’m not familiar with the plugin you mention, but it definitely sounds like there is a conflict there. I suggest that you get in touch with the developer and see if they can shed some light on the issue.

You can try posting your issue to the open source forum. We hit that forum about once a week as we can, since our core effort is on the premium forums. You might also check to see if a user has posted in the premium forums regarding a similar issue.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘prob with Event Calendar and WordPress Video Gallery’ is closed to new replies.