PRO widget template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PRO widget template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    designagency
    Participant

heya–
    i’ve gone through the themers guide looking for answers on how to move some things around within the PRO widget on my home page. if you take a look at the link (towards the bottom of the page on the left), i’d like the location of the event to appear up near the date, above the event title. i couldnt find anything in the widget template that pointed me to all the different elements (and i dont know php). any advice on how to move that line up there?

also, how can i get a comma in between the city and state on that bottom line?

thanks!

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you here…

To modify the output of the advanced list widget you’ll need to create a template override of the file: wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/widgets/modules/single-event.php. Once the override template is in place you can move the code blocks as needed. I think the date, title and location block are pretty easy to recognize, but please let me know if you need further help on this.

Best,
    Nico

designagency
    Participant

worked like a charm, thanks nico!

Nico

Perfecto 🙂

Glad to hear this is solved. I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PRO widget template’ is closed to new replies.