Pro version have many price of tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro version have many price of tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simone Longato

Hello, i would buy your plugin, but have some questions:

I manage a site of a cinema, then they project the same film in different times and have different prices for each timetable.

example:
    FILM A, the day 1 at 6:00 pm costs 3 euros for children, 5 euros adults
    FILM A, same day at 8pm costs for all 6 euros
    FILM A, at the same day at 11pm costs 5 euro adults, 3 who has a cinema card

and with different rates also the following days for the same film.

Can your plugin manage this?

Don’t need payment online, but only the people see the different price

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

Simone

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Simone!

Thanks for reaching out! I will try to help with your questions.

The Pro version does add support for “recurring events” which would allow you to add multiple distinct times to the same event. However, there is no way to add different information in the descriptions for the separate event times without breaking it out into separate events. It sounds like the best option would be to create a separate event for each time, which doesn’t require the Pro plugin. Or you could just add the different prices in the description.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have further questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro version have many price of tickets?’ is closed to new replies.