Pro version have many price of tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro version have many price of tickets?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Simone

Hello, thanks a lot for your reply
    sorry, i don’t understand.

I need a plugin for event, movie cinema

this events will be:
    The same movie with different projections in many hours of the day, and this projections have again 3 different price.

With pro version or other add-on is possible solve?

Thanks a lot have a nice day

Hi Simone,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus, you can create events and populate your calendar to add events.  Since recurring events are not supported with Event Tickets Plus, you can then break events from the series in order to create individual tickets for each event.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Simone

Hello thanks a lot, is possible try Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus for one day, so I see is for my organization?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Simone

Hi Simone,

Unfortunately we cannot accommodate that request, however we do have a great 30-day full refund policy, so if things really don’t work out the way you’d hoped, you can get a full refund.

Also, feel free to check out our demo site here.

Thanks,

Jaime

Simone

Thanks for reply

Ok, so, I can buy it, and after, if not satisfy me, I can do refound?

In demo i can’t try Event Ticket Plus is possibile not run this options, but only the price?

Like this picture https://imgur.com/rA2p5EG

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Hi Simone,

That is correct, if you are within the 30-day window, you are welcome to a full refund.

In order to see further functionality, you will have to purchase the plugins.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro version have many price of tickets?’ is closed to new replies.