PRO version data not translated ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PRO version data not translated ?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by João Dessain Saraiva.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey, how come the months that are used on the recurring events labels aren’t translated ?
    Neither is the rest of the sentences, I would like to have the pt_PT version.

Thanks,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This support thread is private.

Hey Victor,
    Since it’s the PRO version I humbly think it would be nice to have the plugin translated, but ok.
    Where can I save my modified .mo and .po files on the theme’s folder in order to have my translations applied ?

P.s can you kindly make this post public ? thanks

Also the months [series_end_date] are not being translated.
    The system information is being shared automatically.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi João!

Thanks for following up with this.

We are starting to commit new translations for our plugins ourselves, and Portuguese is one of the languages we’re interested in getting fully translated. But for our free plugins those translations need to be approved by a translator editor for that language, so it may take some time before those are available.

As you requested, I’ve just made this topic publicly available.

Also the months [series_end_date] are not being translated.

Could you please share with us a link to where you are seeing this? I’ll try to look for the translation of that string and see if it’s available for Portuguese and point you to where you can find the translation for that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PRO version data not translated ?’ is closed to new replies.