Pro Version Bug FIx?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro Version Bug FIx?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Will the pro version remove this odd code at the bottom of month view?

I’m using the free version and I would like to upgrade to the pro version.
    My question is, does the pro version fix the code that shows at the bottom of the month view? http://evgtournaments.com/events/month/

Casey D

<p>Hi!</p><p>That code looks to be ours, in creation of the event tooltips. That is why the featured images are not appearing in the tooltips and also why that code doesn’t appear on other views like http://evgtournaments.com/events/upcoming/</p><p>I’m not sure why this is happening, but this could be caused by a plugin or theme conflict.</p><p>Typically before submitting a support post (not in pre-sales, in the premium forums), we ask users to deactivate all plugins and change to a theme like Twentytwelve, as a proven way to check for conflicts.<br /><br />Ideally, they will do this on a local, development, or staging environment. It’s possibly a little tedious, but it is the surest and most efficient way to get to the root of a complicated issue. We know this after years of combined experience troubleshooting technological problems of all shapes and sizes.<br /><br />If the issue still occurs on a normalized system, there is more than likely a problem with our plugin (a bug).<br /><br />If the issue goes away on a normalized system, there is more than likely conflict with another plugin or theme that is not ours.<br /><br />This is an integral part of our troubleshooting process. By reactivating plugins one at a time, checking the problem with each activation, you can immediately find out where the conflict is. Otherwise, it is a difficult (impossible) guessing game.<br /><br />checkforpluginconflict<br /><br />Can you please deactivate your plugins and theme, to confirm the problem goes away? Please reactivate each piece, until the problem comes back. Please let us know which plugin causes the problem.</p><p>Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!<br /><br />Cheers!</p><p>- Casey Driscoll</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro Version Bug FIx?’ is closed to new replies.