Pro Subscription length

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro Subscription length

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brett

Hi. Im interested in the pro version of the calendar for the different looks and the reoccurring events I see the cost for the year is $89 will the the plugin stop working after that time or is it only updates?. We are a community based initiative that helps youngsters with mental health issues through wrestling training. We don’t have a great deal of. money and im build the site for them FOC. Any kind of discount that you may have would be greatly received.

Courtney

Hi Brett

All our plugins, except Event Aggregator, will work after the license expires. You would no longer receive product updates for bugs/features or access to support. The rest will function as it last had for your last available update.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

If you qualify for non-profit, you can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro Subscription length’ is closed to new replies.