Pro Features and Mods

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro Features and Mods

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill Bailey

Before I pay to get the ability to have recurrence events, does Pro let me turn off the Month/Year drop downs since they don’t work? and can I change the format of the listing so it doesn’t show like this…

May 8, 2013 5:00 pm –
    May 8, 2013 7:00 pm

…this is confusing unless you’re paying attention closely like to the time but it comes off as if it is two event times. Other things like changing the listing link to be above the date/time etc.

Leah

Hi Bill,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in Events Calendar PRO.

does Pro let me turn off the Month/Year drop downs since they don’t work?

There is not a way to turn off the month/year dropdowns. However, they should be functioning correctly. If they’re not working, you may be running an outdated version or have a conflict with another plugin or theme. You might also want to check out paid PRO forum for people having the same problem or post in our open Events Calendar forum. We check that forum weekly. Daily support is available to PRO users in our premium forums.

can I change the format of the listing so it doesn’t show like this…
    May 8, 2013 5:00 pm –
    May 8, 2013 7:00 pm

Are you referring how the date and time show in the Upcoming Events widget? PRO has an advanced version of the widget which allows you to choose what information to show (example http://d.pr/i/AQfI).

Other things like changing the listing link to be above the date/time etc.

Are you again referring to the widget layout? If you know a bit of code you can customize the widgets in both the core and PRO plugins. We have a tutorial here.

Does that answer your questions? Let me know if I can elaborate further.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro Features and Mods’ is closed to new replies.