Private Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Private Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    khays
    Participant

So. background. I have a conference.
    If someone selects product X, I have it automatically add two items to their cart. These items are comped tickets.

Due to some issues with coupons and crap in WC, the tickets I created are free tickets.

I have them restricted so people cannot add them to their cart without the product X, however I would like to remove them from view completely.

So basically hide certain tickets from view, but be able to still use them. Is this possible? What kind of jiggery pokery do i have to do to accomplish this?

khays
    Participant

Okay, never mind. Anyone else searching for this, you can “edit with woocommerce” and use the regular publishing settings to turn it to “private” instead of public….

khays
    Participant

and never mind again, still need help. If the tickets are private they cannot be bought. Please help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Katheryn!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me try to help you with that.

I’m not sure I understand correctly how the comped tickets are created. Are you using a WooCommerce feature or extension? You can share some screenshots of it or event provide us with a link to where we can see the tickets.

If you want to hide a certain ticket from the single event view, you could modify the ticket start sale and end sale dates so that they don’t show up. Will this work for you?

I’m thinking you might also need to hide a certain product from your WooCommerce Shop, in which case I’d recommend you have a look at the visibility setting for the product.

Let me know if that helps and if you have any questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Private Tickets’ is closed to new replies.