Private event still showing tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Private event still showing tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

When we create a new event which is password protected it is still showing the wootickets part. And it’s possible to order and receive tickets.
    How can we make those private aswell?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issues with this. I tested out the Password Protect on my site and the WooCommerce Tickets section was always hidden. I tested in Genesis, Twenty Twelve, Twenty Thirteen, and Twenty Fourteen.

So lets see if we can narrow this down.

Do you have and customizations for WooCommerce Tickets?

Also can you try changing themes and see if that resolves anything.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok no worries.

I actually have the Divi theme.

Just tested on that theme and it did not show the tickets section on the single events page either. So it may not be the cause on your site, however, it could still be.

Since your site is live the best course of action maybe to clone it to a sub domain to troubleshoot this. Once you have a clone of the site you can follow our Testing For Conflicts Guide and see if that finds the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Private event still showing tickets’ is closed to new replies.