Printing Attendee Lists

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Printing Attendee Lists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    artifaktcom
    Participant

Hey there,
    Sorry if this has already been asked before, but is it possible to print off an avent’s attendee list in the event that a computer or an Internet connection is not available?
    Thanks!

Barry

Not really I’m afraid, other than by using your browser’s print capability – which we realize probably isn’t going to be satisfactory.

We are working hard on the next (more feature-driven) release and as I understand it that will include a print option and/or an export tool so you can take the attendee data and arrange and print it from another application.

Sorry we can’t do more on this occasion!

Sandie
    Participant

When is the next release due?

Barry

Hi Sandie,

We’re shooting for some time in the next couple of months – however we can’t offer up any guarantees on that front.

Philippe Braun
    Participant

Barry, thanks for your input re: the next release.
    We’re just about to start programming our own event data exporter function, due to requirements from a client. Of course, doing so just to have WooTicket duplicate the functionality in “the next few months” would be quite frustrating. There is no way for Tribe to be a little bit more specific about what will definitely be included in the next release of WooTicket, and also be a little bit more specific when this is supposed to hit, is there?

Barry

Hi Philippe,

What I can say is that the exporter and print functionality have now been written and are looking good so far. Right now it’s going through the quality assurance process to iron out any bugs and other oversights.

For a number of reasons however it makes sense to release this in tandem with the next major release of The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO – and they too are undergoing the last stages of QA and development.

What that means is that how quickly we can get the next WooTickets release out of the door hinges to an extent on progress in the other projects – that makes it difficult for us to commit to a specific date. Right now we expect to get these new versions live somewhere in the next two months – but we can’t offer anything more specific, I’m afraid.

So while I completely appreciate your position there’s not too much more I can tell you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Printing Attendee Lists’ is closed to new replies.