Print Tickets – Not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Print Tickets – Not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    imdesigngroup
    Participant

Hi there!

We are having an issue again with the ‘Print Ticket’ hyperlink. Once a ticket has been purchased, then our customer hits ‘Print Ticket’ it doesn’t work. Even the ‘Print Ticket’ hyperlink in the confirmation email doesn’t work either.

I created a fake ticket when I hit ”Print Ticket’ the link goes here: https://emporiaksarts.org/?eddfile=1609%3A0%3A0%3A0&edd_action=print_ticket&ticket=1605&token=f1f1dd67422e9b3da909c4165453dbe8

All plugins and WordPress are up-to-date.

Barry

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

This appears to happen when running alongside the latest release of Easy Digital Downloads – we’re investigating and will update you again as soon as we can.

imdesigngroup
    Participant

Thank you Barry for reaching out!!

Barry

No problem, I’m only sorry you’ve been impacted. We’re just testing a possible solution and will update you again as quickly as possible.

Barry

Thanks once again for your patience 🙂

We just released EDD Tickets 3.9.2 which should resolve this problem – if you have entered your license key you should be able to update automatically or else you can grab the new version from the downloads page.

imdesigngroup
    Participant

Thank you Barry!

Barry

Our pleasure 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this topic, but if any other issues arise please don’t hesitate to create a fresh topic and one of the team will be only too happy to assist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Print Tickets – Not working’ is closed to new replies.