Print ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Print ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nouveauxterritoires
    Participant

Hi,

How can I print users’ tickets as an administrator?

They received their tickets by e-mail. But if the person forgets them, how to do it in its place?

And second, I saw that the generation of PDF tickets was planned? Were you able to advance on the subject?

I thank you in advance,

Best regards

Brook
    Participant

Howdy ,

It sounds like you might be interested in this extension: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-view-ticket-link-to-the-my-tickets-screen/

That will allow you to print tickets from the admin. If your computer has a PDF printer installed, you can even print it to a PDF from there.

To be up front, creating PDF tickets is still fairly low on our list of priorities. We used to have that as a feature. But removed it because it adds a lot of bloat to the plugin. And due to the nature of converting HTML to PDFs it will not support customizations very well. This is why it has been low on our priorities.

Does that all make sense? Does that extension sound like it will help?

Cheers!

– Brook

Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Just stumbled across this thread and happy to finally get some clarity about the PDF development.
    It’s by far the most requested feature by organizers and even more by customers, but now we know that we can disappoint them ;).

We’ll also install the suggested extension but it does only effect customers with an account right?

Cheers,
    Dirk

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Dirk,

Thanks for your patience over the long weekend.

It’s by far the most requested feature by organizers and even more by customers, but now we know that we can disappoint them ;).

I really appreciate you sharing this feedback. I’m going to share it with our strategist.

We’ll also install the suggested extension but it does only effect customers with an account right?

Yes. It gives the ticket purchaser the ability to view their past tickets. It also supports RSVPs, whoever RSVP’d can view the tickets associated with those. But if you have setup Woo so that users can purchase products without creating an account, then they will not be able to view their tickets.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Print ticket’ is closed to new replies.