Print the date selected from the date selector and have arrows for next and prev

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Print the date selected from the date selector and have arrows for next and prev

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    req
    Participant

Hi,

I am working on the filtering of the events by dates and i have the date printed on the top when user picks the date. I want to have the arrows right next to the date from which you cam scroll through the prev and the next date. I am attaching a screenshot here for further clarification. Can you please direct me to the right direction so that i can achieve this functionality. I hope you have any widget to accomplish this.

Thanks!

Hi Kyong,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m not quite sure of the functionality that you are looking for, however is our list of available widgets:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/events-calendar-widgets/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Print the date selected from the date selector and have arrows for next and prev’ is closed to new replies.