Pricing – Rates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pricing – Rates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    x31creations
    Participant

Hello

I have recently purchased Events Calendar Pro and I’m already loving it. I have a question in regards to Events Tickets Pro

Are you able to set multiple pricing scales for the same event?

We have Club Members & Non – Members purchasing tickets for our event. We want to have a lower pricing for club members

Thank you & Best Regards

Courtney

Hi Michael

Yes, you can achieve this effect. You would create 2 “tickets” within the event. One for each type. Both tickets would then display publicly on the published even.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

x31creations
    Participant

Hello Courtney and thank you for responding

Awesome! Is that 2 “tickets” within each event compatible with WooCommerce Memberships to distinguish the two uses “member” & “non-member”

Another question:

I am in process of redesigning a website for a non-profit surf club https://southbayboardriders.com/vin/ and Ive recently purchased Events Calendar Pro I will plan to use this to manage all the events.
    Some events we will have our members and non-members pay for entry’s and was looking at Event Tickets Plus and applied for a non-profit download. I have yet to hear back and attempted again to continue building the site. Is it possible too resume this process with you?

Thank you

Courtney

Hi Michael

We have not tested these with Woo Memberships. You are welcome to give them a go and let us know how it works.

Our non-profit application indicates it can be a 2-3 week timeframe for a response. Often it is MUCH faster. However, our billing support staff is primarily USA based, and off for the Thanksgiving holiday. It is very likely that you’d get a response next week.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pricing – Rates’ is closed to new replies.