Pricing question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pricing question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J.

Hi!

I really enjoy your plugin, and would like to understand the pricing policy for my case.
    It’s going to be used for WP Multisite Install (just on 1 of the websites, but with ability to use for another one later in the future).
    I’d need support for the time of setting it up.
    And from the add-ons – community events and filtering by category. These options are a must, so I’d like to know a price for these toolset.
    And how much will it cost adding any other random add-on in case we decide to use one?
    Thanks,

Julia

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not sure if I’m following your request completely but hopefully this will be the information you’re needing.

When buying a license, it can be applied to a multisite install and the license can be used to update the files on that install no matter how many sites within the network are utilizing the plugin.

This will apply to all of our plugins and the pricing for each can be found on our website.

You will also have access to support via our forums if you run into any issues when using our plugins.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

J.

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for following up with us!

I’m glad I was able to help. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket for now, if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pricing question’ is closed to new replies.