Pricing and time option questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pricing and time option questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Philip Speers

Hi,

I am keen to purchase your plugin I just have a few questions:

First, we are a school and are wanting to sell tickets to a series of Classes that each run once per week for 10 weeks but students can choose from a range of weekly times for each individual class, E.g. Class 1 runs Monday 10am, Wednesday 5pm, Thursday 2pm etc

Does you plugin support that functionality and does it allow us to see on the admin page a breakdown of which students are enrolled in which date and time for each class and how many spaces are available, e.g. there are 6 students enrolled in Class 1 Monday at 10am and 4 spaces remaining, there are 5 students enrolled at Class 1 Wednesday 5pm and 5 spaces remaining etc.

Second, does you plugin support variable pricing after an event has started, e.g. if the first week of the class has passed the price drops by 10%, after the second week it drops by 20%

Last does your plugin support discounts if a user books more than more class, e.g. I book Class 1 and Class 2 so I get 10% off.

Thanks in advance for you help

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Philip!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Unfortunately, it is not a built-in functionality in our plugins to choose from a range of weekly times for each individual class. One way to workaround that need, would be to create several tickets for the same event, one for each time range, but this could not be ideal for every scenario.

Please also note, that at the moment, there is no support for creating tickets for recurring events if you get our Events Calendar PRO plugin.

You can access your events attendees and see a list of them in the admin of your site. Let me point you to the following article about it > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/

does you plugin support variable pricing after an event has started, e.g. if the first week of the class has passed the price drops by 10%, after the second week it drops by 20%

Payments are all handled by the Ecommerce plugin you choose to use. If you use WooCommerce, you can setup coupons and sale prices for your ticket products and there are also WooCommerce extensions that might enhance this functionality, like this one > https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pricing and time option questions’ is closed to new replies.