Prices Listing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Prices Listing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Edge

Hi,

I’m reviewing this plugin that came with another theme and I’m curious to whether the feature I am after is within the base module, or within the ‘pro’ version of the application.

In the event creation – there is a field called ‘price’ – which seems to be a single figure.

What happens when you aren’t managing the ticket sales (therefore don’t require the ticket module, but have multiple price points you want to be able to display?

For example, kids, adults and concession pricing? Obviously I could put this in the description but that doesn’t feel like i’m using the right tool for the job.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks
    Martin.

Caroline

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! If you’d prefer to simply use the cost field for representing a range of event prices, you can use a hyphen to designate both ends of your pricing range in this field. For example, a range entered like this…

… will display like this on your event.

You can then add more details as needed in your event’s description. If you want more options, you might consider moving up to Events Calendar PRO–with PRO, you can use the Additional Fields feature to add specific fields for certain levels of pricing. More info on this feature can be found on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

I hope that helps to get you started here! Let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns. Thanks again! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Prices Listing’ is closed to new replies.