Price Range is not correct

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Price Range is not correct

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rogerswd
    Participant

When creating an event with eventbrite. The price range is not accurate. Example for this one event it displays $1,200.00 – $900.00 when it should be $800 – $1,600

Please advise. Thank you.

Barry

Hi rogerswd,

Can you provide any more context about this?

Are the tickets (and associated costs) being modified on eventbrite.com after their initial creation/after they have initially been imported to WordPress, for example?

rogerswd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Interesting: I’m afraid I can’t replicate the problem in its simplest form – if I import an event with multiple prices, the price range is rendered correctly when the imported event is displayed.

Are there any other factors (such as tickets that have limited sale dates) that might be impacting?

Usually ticket prices are set, but there might be the slight possibility that we would need to modify them once the information has already been imported.

They ought to come into sync after no more than a 2hr delay (by default) – are you finding that is not happening?

rogerswd
    Participant

This reply is private.

rogerswd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi rogerswd,

What’s odd is if I import the same event from Eventbrite the cost range displays as expected. Something odd definitely seems to be happening on your clients site since, of course, it is not showing the correct range and in fact the range is backwards with a higher cost first and a lower cost second.

Do you have a test site available?

If you set this to have only a default, unmodified theme along with the latest versions of The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets activated (but nothing else) do you find the same issue occurs?

Assuming for the moment it does not, can you continue to add components from the live site such as the theme and other plugins in an effort to discover if the same problem “comes back”. Bear in mind you would need to trash then delete completely the imported event between each stage of this process (otherwise the correctly imported price range would persist through troubleshooting, if that makes sense).

Can we give that a go? I realize it requires some extra effort, but given other users are not reporting the same thing and I cannot replicate it myself on a clean installation with the same source event, it does suggest a conflict may be at work.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Price Range is not correct’ is closed to new replies.