Price is not shown in sent tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Price is not shown in sent tickets

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Hi
    The tickets sent to the buyer do not include the price of the ticket.
    Is this the way it should be?
    In many countries there is a tax obligation to display the price on e-tickets.
    Thanks

Cliff

Hi, Nicolas.

I see you’re using WooCommerce. WooCommerce will send its own receipt email that says your tickets will be sent in a separate email.

Please reference https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/ and let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi Cliff
    Thanks for your reply.
    I’m aware of the woocommerce process, and yes it does send a receipt to the buyer.
    But I have a serious tax issue; according to regulations in Greece, it’s mandatory to have the price displayed on e-tickets.
    How can I implement this feature?
    Regards

Cliff

Thanks for explaining. I roped in one of our developers to see if they can accomplish this for you. You should expect a response sometime next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Nicolas
    Participant

Thank you!
    I’m looking forward. I’m sure that many other users of Event Tickets Plus will appreciate.

Cliff

Just checking back that I’m still hoping for the end of this week, but it might be sometime next week. Thanks for your patience. We’ll update you here once it’s available.

Cliff

Hi, Nicolas.

This plugin .zip can be installed to your WordPress site as a new plugin: https://cl.ly/3s3k2x2T1g21

Please try it out on a sample ticket (ideally a separate staging/development install) and let me know if it works for you.

If you have any follow-up questions or feedback, please include annotated screenshots, screen capture video(s), and/or relevant URLs to clarify exactly what’s happening.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Nicolas
    Participant

Thanks for working on the issue!
    I have been too busy to try it, and don’t want to do that in production mode.
    I’ll let you know as soon as I’m able to test it on a development install.

Cliff

Please do let us know once you try it out.

Please note this thread may get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity so please get back to us as soon as you can. (If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.)

Thank you!

Cliff

Nicolas,

Did you get the .zip plugin and try it out yet?

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi Cliff
    I didn’t want to mess around because we have tickets sold for an event
    happening today.
    I’ll try it out tomorrow. I believe there has been an update since you have
    send me the zip. You think it will still be ok?
    Thanks for your follow-up.

Cliff

Yes, it should still be okay. Please do try it out still. Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site. Trying it out on a staging/development server is usually recommended, too.

Please let me know how this goes for you after trying it.

Cliff

Hi, Nicolas. Just checking in on this one. Please let me know how things went for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Price is not shown in sent tickets’ is closed to new replies.