price in the pop-up month's view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO price in the pop-up month's view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yann LE COR
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to add the price in the pop-up month’s view.
    Could you help me ?
    Thanks

Geoff

Hi there, Jann!

Great question. I do want to note first of all, though, that we are fairly limited in terms of helping out with custom development questions like this one. That said, we’d love to point you in the right direction if we can.

The tooltip is a template that can be customized by overriding it in your theme files. I outlined the steps for overriding templates in another one of your threads, but here they are again just in case:

• Make a copy of tooltip.php (located in /plugins/the-events-calendar/views/month/)
    • Create a new folder in your theme directory called tribe-events
    • Create a folder within that called month
    • Drop your copied tooltip.php file in the tribe-events/month folder

Once the tooltip.php file is there, it can be customized. In this case, you can add the following where you would like the cost to display in the tooltip:

<?php esc_html_e( tribe_get_formatted_cost() ) ?>

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jann! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jann! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘price in the pop-up month's view’ is closed to new replies.