Price format

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Price format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have an event with wootickets for 24,50 €.
    Now the costs in overviews are shown with 24,5€.
    How can I put the right format to tribe_get_cost ?

George
    Participant

Hey @bernhardprange,

I went to the URL you shared here, and was met with some “Hello World” text – is this just a placeholder while you’re doing site maintenance, or development or something? Here’s a screenshot of what I found → https://cloudup.com/cfQfZNJ-wbD

1. If [URL removed because of customer request – George] is not the site where you’re having these issues with the price formatting, can you share a link to the site where you are having those issues?

2. Also, just to be clear, when you mention “overviews”, do you mean an overview page in your Admin? If so, what specific pages?

3. You mention getting the right format from tribe_get_cost() – I’m curious, are you using this function somewhere in your theme or on your front-end? If so, just to be clear, do you have these price format issues with both the tribe_get_cost() function and overview pages in your admin?

4. Your support ticket says “latest” for the WordPress version and Plugin version fields – can you specify the actual plugin version numbers and your WordPress version number directly, just for some clarity here?

5. Finally, for now, what are all the other plugins you have listed on your site?

I listed each point here just to keep things organized, as this is an odd issue that I personally cannot recreate – try to address each point if you can, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to get things working as expected!

Cheers,
    George

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by George.
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Pleas close and remove URL from post. Thanks

George
    Participant

Hello,

No worries, we’ll remove that site URL promptly. Because of your request here and since you marked this issue’s “status” as Resolved, I’ll close this post and consider your problems solved.

If other issues arise, open up a new ticket here and we’ll help you along.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Price format’ is closed to new replies.