Price for event defaults to free after installing Event Tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Price for event defaults to free after installing Event Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mayu
    Participant

Before installing Event Tickets the price of our events was showing up correctly. After installing Event Tickets the price displays “free.” If I purchase Event Tickets Pro will we be able to take RSVPs and still have the price displayed correctly? We don’t need any of the other features Event Tickets Pro offers.

Hi Cierra,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Tickets Plus, you have the ability to sell tickets, in addition to the RSVPs that you are distributing on your site.

In general, we distinguish RSVPs and tickets, as RSVPS are free and tickets have a price.  So therefore, with Event Tickets Plus installed, you will be able to set a price for your ticketed events and have the price displayed, rather than having the word “Free” displayed.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you.  Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

mayu
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply!

The unusual thing about our needs is that we don’t actually want to sell the tickets through the calendar. Each of our event organizers are responsible for taking their own payments, whether cash, checks, Paypal, or their own credit card service.

But we do want a way that students can hold a spot in class, and that teachers can see a head count.

Is this possible with Tickets Plus? Or is there a way to get a headcount with the Calendar Pro?

Brevity and errors courtesy of iPhone.

Hi Cierra,

Okay, I see what you mean.  It sounds like you are looking to track your “attendees” to see who is attending your classes.  You should be able to achieve this with Event Tickets by viewing your Attendees tab on the backend.

Have a look at our New User Primer to see all that you can do with Event Tickets:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

Please let me know if you need any further clarification on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Price for event defaults to free after installing Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.