Previous & Next Links in Internet Explorer 9

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous & Next Links in Internet Explorer 9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    louisvillegeek
    Participant

We’re having an issue with the Previous & Next Events buttons in Internet Explorer 9. When I click on the button for next a dropdown box appears below the “Location” box towards the top of the page & it has a couple locations in it that are not relevant to our events at all.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issues with IE9. I can help troubleshoot this with you and get it resolved.

I took a look at your site and was able to see the issue in IE9. I did a quick test in a development site with the Events Calendar and did not encounter the same error.

So can you please follow our guide for testing for conflicts and report back what you find to help us narrow down the error.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Also, that dropbox under locations is created by your browser autocomplete and not by our plugin so it does not show on other people’s browsers visiting your site.

Let me know what you find out and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous & Next Links in Internet Explorer 9’ is closed to new replies.