Previous Link Not Showing for Mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous Link Not Showing for Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dlynn
    Participant

I’ve added the CSS to show Previous/Next links on month, list and day views. However, the Previous link does not appear on mobile devices. I’ve tried everything I can think to no avail. I would either like to get it to display, or remove the links completely on mobile view, but keep them for large screen viewing.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi dlynn,

Try adding the following snippet to your css:

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .tribe-events-sub-nav {
    display: none;
    }
    }

This should get rid of both the top and bottom navigation for screens smaller than 480px wide. You can adjust that value if you want to.

Let me know if this does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

dlynn
    Participant

Thank you! That did work, but I decided to keep the links. I fixed the missing “previous” link.

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-previous a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li { display: block !important; }

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi dlynn,

Good job on that one! Congrats!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous Link Not Showing for Mobile’ is closed to new replies.