Previous events display from oldest to most recent

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous events display from oldest to most recent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I just noticed when clicking “Previous Events,” it displays the oldest events on my site rather than the events that have just happened.

Is there an easy fix for this?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi joinof,

We’ve had a few users notice this and the developer team is looking at it as a potential bug. Hang tight and we’ll see what we can do for you.

— Julie

Hunter

Thanks for getting back to me – definitely a pretty big issue, hope it gets resolved soon.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Due to our monthly maintenance release cycle, the earliest a bug fix like this will be implemented is generally a month from when its first reported. As soon as we have progress here and know a fix will be released, we’ll come re-open the thread and confirm as much with you folks. Thanks for your patience so far!

— Julie

Leah

Hi joinfof,

I’m happy to report that we have fixed this in our upcoming version 3.4. Keep an eye on your Plugins page for an update message! Thanks for your patience while we worked on this.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous events display from oldest to most recent’ is closed to new replies.