Previous day – Next day error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous day – Next day error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    k24small
    Participant

First, I have a sort of related question. Is there way when you look at the calendar month view to switch from the dot on the date to list the events on that day? Am I missing a setting?

On to the real issue. Here is a link to my calendar: http://www.northbanknow.com/events/10/05/17/
    When I click on a date in the calendar and then press Next day (you may have to click it twice to replicate the error) the date goes to 10/05/2017. If you press Previous day the date goes to 1/10/2004. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

k24small,
    Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you’re using the ‘minify’ feature with W3 Total Cache, which can definitely cause issues with our plugin, since our scripts are already minified. I would suggest that you turn off that feature and refresh the cache to see if that helps to resolve the issue. Give that a shot and let me know what you discover. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

k24small
    Participant

My apologies for taking so long to provide feedback, but this did resolve the issue.
    Thanks again.

Casey
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous day – Next day error’ is closed to new replies.