Presales questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Presales questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jenn

Hi– searching for the right solution, I’m wondering if your plugin does the following:

— “View Events” view by category: this will sort the calendar by category, for example, only displaying the events categorized as “yoga” or “tai chi.” Ideally there can be a dropdown at the top of the calendar for users to choose from.

– User can submit events, which are held for moderation. The user can also edit their own events. If your plugin supports this, do I need to manually give every user an account, or can this be an automated process?

– Users will have a monthly subscription to be able to post on the calendar. So a payment solution needs to be tied to their account, and not their individual events on the calendar. Is this possible or do you know of a solution?

Leah

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our plugins.

– “View Events” view by category

You can view events by category via a custom menu, as described here. There is no built in dropdown to select category, however we are working on a plugin that will include filters for category, tags, and more. You can read more about that here.

User can submit events, which are held for moderation.

Our Community Events plugin does this. You can set whether submitted events are held for moderation or not, and make notifications. Users are able to edit their submitted events. You can make an option for visitors to register themselves on the site, so you don’t have to do it manually.

Users will have a monthly subscription to be able to post on the calendar.

At this time we do not have a way to charge users to submit events. It’s a popular request and something we might work on in the future, but at this time you would need to heavily customize the plugin yourself to get this working. I’m afraid I don’t know of any other options that do this.

Does that answer your questions? Let me know if there’s anything else I can do here.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Presales questions’ is closed to new replies.