Presale Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Presale Question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bruno

Hey,

nice PlugIn, superior to buy Pro-Version, but I have some questions before.

1. Do you sell a extension to make it complete responsive? Tried the free version, it brakes on my iPhone 4S in Landscape and Portrait… (it cuts on the right side…)

2. Can I insert the calendar with a shortcode into my own template? I see the function with html before and below but it would be nice to insert exactly on the Place inside a page I want it… (it´s a fullwidth-section).

3. EventBrite Tickets sounds very nice, but I´m from Germany. Here I need to give the customer an info of how much tax is include in all prices. Tax is 19%. Can your PlugIn handle this?

And it is very important here to give the customer an overwiewpage with all informations (shipping, ticketprice, tax e.g.) as last step before he/she buy it.. Chance for this?

4. Has your PlugIn an output with ticketnumbers? Means: this Ticket no. GH – 6749 is for Mr. … ?

Best regards

Bruno

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your interest in our calendar! You are right, the current version of our plugin is not responsive. It is something that we are all interested in, but it’s not available at the moment. And we also don’t utilize shortcodes. There are ways to customize the plugin to insert it on pages, but it does require digging into the code.

Your questions regarding the Eventbrite Tickets might be better asked on the Eventbrite site. Our plugin simply hooks calendar events into their ecommerce solution. You can take a look at our demo site (http://wpshindig.com/event/the-events-calendars-eventbrite-wordpress-demo/) and see that once a visitor clicks the Register button they are taken to the Eventbrite site to complete the process. I’m not certain of all the information and processes once it gets over there.

Given my answers to your questions, I’m not convinced we’re the best solution for you at this time. But that’s your call. Let me know if I can provide you with any additional information!

— Julie

Miriam
    Participant

How could I add a list of category-specific upcoming events in the middle of a blog post? Which template tag would you use for that?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Miriam,

That a question better suited for the Events Calendar PRO forum. Can I ask you to start a thread there?

— Julie

Miriam
    Participant

The forum says that I can’t create a new topic there. This is pre-sales because we need to make sure that there is a way to do this. Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Sorry for the misunderstanding Miriam. You might be able to find the information you need over at our Themer’s Guide (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/) or in our Documentation (http://docs.tri.be/). What you are trying to do would be considered customization and that’s not something I can help you with. It’s not something the plugin can do out of the box.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Presale Question’ is closed to new replies.