Premium plug-ins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Premium plug-ins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Holli
    Participant

I have already renewed two plug-ins (Events Calendar PRO and Community Events) but this site tells me the licenses have expired. Also, I cannot figure out how to get the new versions downloaded to my site.

Courtney

Hi Holli

Our records indicate that your account has these plugins, but that they expired at the end of November. Is there a chance that you have more than 1 account with us?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Holli
    Participant

We do not have more than one account. When I go to my license keys the plugins have the license keys that we received via email on Nov 30 and it says that they will auto-renew in November 2018. But it still says up top that the licenses have expired and I can’t figure out how to get the updated versions onto my WordPress sites.

Courtney

Hi Holli

Can you forward your email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

Our records indicate that you purchased a 1 year license in November 2016 which would mean that they expired in 2017. The only way to get an update is to have a current license.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium plug-ins’ is closed to new replies.