Pre-Sales – The Facebook plugin for the Event Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sales – The Facebook plugin for the Event Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Van Houten

Hi folks,
    I have a question about importing FB events into the Event Calendar. From what I am reading, it sounds like if I can access someone’s URL FB page, then I can import their events WITHOUT having their Event ID code. Is that correct? Here is my scenario. I have a music website where I showcase musicians around my area. Most of these musicians use FB to list their shows and events. I want to import these shows and events thru my site and showcase their events, which are coming through FB. Will this plugin import these varied shows for each musician without me having to get the FB Event ID from each of the musicians? Most of these musicians are not technically saavy to get me their Event ID. It would be much easier for me to just import their events by just knowing the URL to their FB page. Thanks everyone! Hope I was not too long-winded 😉

Mike Van Houten

Leah

Hi Mike,

Good question 🙂 Yes, you will be able to import events using the musicians’ relevant username (which you’d find in each band’s facebook url ex. https://www.facebook.com/bandusername).

Once you’ve got the plugin installed, navigate to Events –> Settings –> Facebook and you’ll see a big ol’ text box for entering usernames.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sales – The Facebook plugin for the Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.